We have returned from PodCon2 in Seattle! It was an enlightening experience. Highlights included:
- Meeting other podcasters and some of our Patreon supporters
- Spending time in the Alba Salix community and conversation pit (I always enjoyed listening to that show, and they’re such good people)
- Multitude Productions‘ generosity of knowledge, with strategies, tips, inside information and understanding of how pre-production, press and sponsorship work
- The Audio Fiction* panels, with great insights from creators about how sound and story harmonize. I’m still thinking about what Mischa Stanton said about sound texture, and the hinges in the cabinet doors in The Far Meridian.
Needless to say, Vince and Lindsay ate and drank their way across Seattle, and had a wonderful time getting vertigo at The Space Needle.
If you attended PodCon2, you know that stickers are the coin of the realm. If you met Vince and or Lindsay, you know that they were so mentally consumed with the #federalshutdown and the #TSAworkersplight that they FORGOT TO BRING THEIR STICKERS. But, they can be yours, because we’re having a…
PODCON HANGOVER CONTEST!
Participation in the contest is easy. Here’s all you have to do.
Send an email to email@example.com with answers to the following questions.
- What kind of food did Eric offer Jarnsaxa in Season 1?
- What kind of fruit did Hel offer Eric in Season 2?
- What color shirt was Alexander Danner (of Greater Boston and What’s The Frequency) wearing at PodCon2 on Sunday?
- What color blouse was Elena Fernandez-Collins wearing at PodCon2 on Saturday?
- Who (specifically) helped Jasper get to Yggdrasil in Season 2?
The first 30 people to email us answers to these questions will get one of each sticker above (except not the Stickermule one, I just put that in there because, hey, they sent it, I might as well promote them, right?), mailed to them, via USPS.
ONE person who can answer all of the the above questions correctly will win the Jarnsaxa Rising t-shirt of their choice from TeePublic. And yes, we are adding new designs! In the event of a tie, we will figure something out.
CONTEST DEADLINE: Thursday, January 31, 2019, 12pm, midnight, Eastern, US (Philly time).
By participating in this contest, you give permission for us to mail the stickers to the address you provide, and to send you email in the future about Jarnsaxa Rising, and news about 6630 Productions’ future projects.
GO, GET ‘EM, TIGER. And thank you to everyone at PodCon2!
*You say fiction, I say drama: potayto, potahto, tomayto, tomahto, let’s call the whole thing off.